Long time no see Eterni-Tea!
I'm glad to see this thread is still alive, and so is Robert and his art.
As for the music i've been listening to lately:
- the new Lambchop, "Mr. M", which i like a lot, and which almost tastes like the best of their discography. Going to see them again live soon right on my birthday (must have seen them 5 times live already, and once with Vic Chesnutt -one of my other paraplegic heroes
- Kevin Coyne's "I Want My Crown: The Anthology 1973-1980", with a large amount of great songs including "Lonely Lovers" which is my new favorite.
- Annette Peacock's "I'm the One" (1972), finally released on CD by Ironic Records. Love it!
- Alice Coltrane's "Lord of Lords" (1972) that i never heard before, so it came as a delicious surprise. Very ample and atmospheric sound, striking listening. I'll come back to it very soon.
- Baby Dee's "Little Window", a very moving pocket album that i discovered thanks to the track "Calvary" that features in the no less amazing film "To Die Like a Man" by the portuguese director João Pedro Rodrigues. Highly recommended if you like auteur cinema.
...and so many more albums that should deserve a mention, but time, time...